TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Terms and Conditions are specified to ensure customers understand GARG INETRNATIONAL procedures for payment, custom orders, returns, cancellations, damage, back orders and shipping prior to the customer purchasing any products.
We accept only wire transfers with wire transfer fees added. Please note we cannot process the order to build stage until payment has been received in full.
• Return of any merchandise is not permitted without prior approval and must be mailed within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
• Defective or misshaped merchandise will be replaced.
• There will be a 20% restocking fee for any product returned that is not defective or not misshaped.
• Returns must be shipped prepaid freight.
• Shipping fees are non refundable.
• All warranties actual or implied are the sole responsibilities of the manufacturer and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair after coordinating with GARG INETRNATIONAL.
• Custom orders, and items that have been worn, used, dirty, or altered or otherwise damaged/modified by the customer will NOT be accepted for refund or replacement.
• Cancellations of any merchandise will result in a 5% cancellation fee.
• Cancellation of any merchandise that has already been shipped will be treated as a return. Procedures for Returns are outlined above.
LOSS OR DAMAGE: Please inspect items received immediately upon receipt. We will file a claim with the shipping company for lost or damaged merchandise.
All items are normally made to order and take an average of 3-4 weeks from order to delivery. If we are temporarily running over this timeframe, we will contact you to determine if you want to back order or cancel purchase.
Due to changing manufacturer, shipping & fuel costs, all items are sold at the listed price on day of ordering. Typographical errors are not honoured.
Majority of items have shipping costs stated so you know total costs in advance. Items are shipped directly from manufacturer and shipping costs are determined by customer location.
Our products are made with heavy duty canvas exteriors and pure cotton interiors which are hand block printed or embroidered. As each pattern is unique, it may contain minor imperfections. Canvas is a natural fabric and will leak the first 2-3 times of use as the seams are allowed to expand. We recommend that you rig up the Canvas roof and wall sections alone without the linings first and then, allow it to get wet enough to leak through the seams so that it expands evenly across the frame. Once dry, you can then put up the interior linings so as to prevent watermarks on the linings. Please note that product needs to be kept in conditions where it is allowed to dry promptly after rainfall to prevent build up of mildew and mould. In conditions of extreme wind and exposure to rain, we suggest you de-rig your outdoor room until it is safe to use again and hang out your linings and wall panels to dry separately. The Canvas and linings needs to be cleaned with water at the end of each season and folded away COMPLETELY DRY to prevent build up of mildew. The cotton linings will not shrink but must be cleaned/ hand washed in cold water to prevent the dyes from fading. Please note that the dyes will fade over a period of time from prolonged sun exposure to give a beautiful weathered look.
GARG INETRNATIONAL assumes no liability connected for the use or misuse of merchandise offered on our website or literature.
please supply the price for 6m x 4m Raj tent :
frame and poles & ropesposted by Rosemary Thomas Friday, 25 January 2013 17:58 Comment Link